Zegrahm Expeditions is a company of explorers and adventurers. For over 25 years, we have shared our passion for unique experiences with like-minded travelers by weaving together the world's most inspiring and remote destinations, on all seven continents, into one-of-a-kind itineraries.
Innovative Itineraries – Each year our field leaders and program managers build a unique line-up of expeditions far removed from the standard routes that allow you to fulfill your passion for exploration and adventure.
World-Class Leaders – Zegrahm builds the ultimate dream team for each itinerary. These experts are just as eager to share their in-depth knowledge as they are to make new discoveries right alongside you while exploring each destination.
Respect for Our World – Our off-the-beaten-path itineraries offer you the chance to fully immerse yourself in the culture and natural history of a destination. And we believe these authentic interactions allow us to better understand, appreciate, and protect the world in which we live.
All-Inclusive Exploration – We give you the freedom to focus on immersing yourself in the destination and expedition experience, without having to worry about the finer logistical details of off-the-beaten-path exploration. To that end, we are pleased to include virtually everything in the cost of your trip.
Outstanding Guest Service – With Zegrahm, you travel in expert care from the moment you make your reservation until you board your flight home. Our outstanding guest services team takes care of every last detail of your trip, ensuring you have the best possible expedition experience.
Enjoy a completely immersive—and inclusive!—experience when you travel with Zegrahm. All of the following are included in the cost of your expedition:
* Complimentary activity options, from kayaking, snorkeling, and diving to cultural tours, wine tastings, and traditional performances
* All gratutities, from porters and ship's crew to tour guides and drivers
* All accommodations
* World-class lecture and expedition team
* All meals on board and with the group ashore, including beer and wine with lunch and dinner
* All entrance fees, taxes, and landing and port charges
* Arrival and departure transfers on group dates
* Gift certificates for recomended expedition gear and reading materials
* Comprehensive pre-departure packet to prepare you for your trip
* Dedicated staff to answer all of your questions and assist with flight arrangements
* Medical expense coverage and emergency evacuation insurance
The all-suite, 100-guest Caledonian Sky is a spacious, yet intimate, expedition vessel.
Refurbished in 2012, her beautifully designed public spaces inc…
Built in 1992 and recently refurbished, the Island Sky is a comfortable and contemporary expedition vessel. Public spaces include a large lounge, elegant b…
The 120-guest Ocean Adventurer will be refurbished in 2017 and is a superb oceangoing vessel equipped with stabilizers and an ice-strengthened hull that al…
The all-suite, 104-guest Hebridean Sky, is a spacious, yet intimate, expedition vessel. After a major refurbishment in 2016, her beautifully designed publi…
Currently we have no results for this cruise line, please
click here to start a search and find something for you!